Thursday, November 25, 2010

As I get older waking without some aches and pains is rare, not as active as I would like to be and I have certainly never been the one to devote extensive time or anytime for that matter to exercise.

Yes, I say everyday to myself I need to exercise but by the time I get up go to work and come home to start my home duties I'm beat.

So I'm working on life from another angle and YES, I'm going to work on the exercise thing too.

 I'm going to start with  eliminating toxins from my body and my life.
Since toxins can leave you feeling sluggish, achy, heavy, and out-of-shape and they can also be a factor in  the development of chronic diseases like cancer, arthritis, allergies, and many other serious conditions, here’s where I'm going to start and maybe you'll want to too.

 I'm going to use WATKINS PRODUCTS to help me.

1. I'm going to eat  and cook with organics and use natural products as much as possible. Most foods contain harmful pesticides and genetically-modified organisms.

2. I 'm trying to make a large component of my diet raw vegetables and juices. It’s easy when you eat a large salad daily and drink plenty of water.
3. Engage in periodic cleanses or detox programs: one day a week, a weekend every month, or a longer detox in the spring and fall.

4.Seeing how I don't have excess to a sauna I will exercise  to help eliminate toxins through the skin in sweat. Of course, I will consult my physician prior to starting a  regime.

5. Stretch daily: I picked a yoga dvd and I'm learning the routine.

6. I have altered from chemical cleaning products in favor of natural cleaning ones.



7. I am also avoiding chemical pesticides at home.

8. I am reading labels on food products and avoid those with which I am not familiar with.

9. I'm staying away from synthetic chemicals in personal care products and cosmetics. I make it a practice to read labels and avoid those ingredients with which I'm unfamiliar. No label? I avoid the product. I'm definitely avoiding any containing: parabens, diethanolamine (DEA), or phthalates.

10. I'm drinking Watkins Immunergy to give my immune system a natural boost and maintain healthy energy levels with this exclusive antioxidant blend of eight fruit and herb seed powders and D-Ribose.





11. As we age, I learned that we lose the cushioning in our joints, causing pain and stiffness. Glucosamine helps to keep joints cushioned and well-lubricated.* Plus, with Watkins Linimax, I get added antioxidants along with boswellia, curcumin and ginger, shown to reduce the body's production of pain-causing compounds.*



12. Then theres the Exercise, going to give it a good 45 minutes daily.

I think I'm heading in the right direction but with all that smart stuff I'm going to do I went one step further. I got money wise on top of that. After doing research on different products I found WATKINS PRODUCTS  to be the purest I could find.

So my choice was Watkins and I found that I could also earn all my products for free or at a reduced price...and the best part to that is I started my own business to work from home...

Watkins is totally a family friendly business...I am in complete control of my time and income
Click the button and see how Watkins can be a  good choice for you and your life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment